I thought it would be fun to do a quick run through of the equipment, products and services I use to run my WordPress maintenance and hosting service. As you’ll quickly see, I’m a minimalist. Let’s start with equipment/workspace.
- Computer – 15″ Macbook Pro, Late 2016 with Touch Bar
- Backpack – Under-The-Jack Pack
- Phone – iPhone SE
- Wallet – Minimalist
- Office – Co-working space
- Desk – None with exception of time at a co-working space. Typically week includes bed, sofa, kitchen table, coffee shops and co-working space.
Services I Use for Myself or My Customers.
- Hosting – WP Engine and Kinsta
- Domains – Hover
- DNS – DNS Made Easy
- Backup – CrashPlan
- Phone – Ting
- Internet – Comcast and soon city-run fiber
- Invoices/Accounting/Bookkeeping – Xero
- Time Tracking – Toggle
- Organization – Trello
- Email Inbox – Front
- Email Provider – Google
- WordPress Maintenance – ManageWP
- WordPress News – Post Status
- Community – Seanwes
- Videos – Vimeo
- Storage – Dropbox
Products I’ve Purchased for Myself or My Customers.